18 March 2012

Take A Kid Mountain Biking

One of the things I did in Adelaide while I was there earlier in the year was to take my 7yo nephew for a bike ride. I figured the time was right to expose him to the joys of the dirt, and luckily, there was a convenient IMBA-specced trail development nearby.

This was also a good opportunity to test out the Contour HD helmet cam that Els bought me last year - it hadn't had much of a run, but I figured it was about time, and what better reason!

Last night I finally got to downloading the footage and having a little play with it. I have never had much luck with editing software in the past, but my Dad tipped me off to the AVS Editing Suite, an open-source package that is very, very slick.

Anyway, this was the result:

Dexter goes Mountain Biking from Ant on Vimeo.

No comments: